TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ESSAY BUX WRITERS
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to an Essay Bux writer. By being an Essay Bux writer you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions below.
- It is important that you should carefully read and understand these Terms and Conditions. In this document you will find the working rules and guidelines for writers. Clearly understanding the rules and how they will be applied to you and the work you submit will help you develop a more rewarding working environment.
- To make your reading of these terms and conditions easier the words below will have the following meaning:
- "Company" or "our" or "us" mean and refer to Essay Bux Academic Paper Writing Agency
- "Customer" mean and refer to any individual or corporate web user purchasing the Product from the Company through the Website;
- "Paper" - an original written product that is drafted by You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to: essay, academic paper, research, report, review and/or other creative products;
- "Website" means Essaybux.com;
- "Writer" or "you" or "yours" mean and refer to you and/or any other person who submits the Paper to the Company on your behalf.
- The headings we have inserted for the various clauses are for convenience only. In the event that interpretation of this terms and conditions is required then they shall be ignored.
By clicking on a confirmation button below, You are acknowledging that You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
By clicking on a confirmation button below, You are also acknowledging that these Terms and Conditions form a binding agreement between You and Essay Bux Academic Paper Writing Agency.
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT
By posting or submitting the Paper to the Website, you transfer the copyright ownership for the Paper to the Company (including, without limitation, the exclusive rights to use, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and/or sell the Paper in whole or in part in any and all forms and media, now or hereafter known).
By posting or submitting the Paper to the Website, you also warranty that the Paper is your original work, has not previously been published, and is not under consideration by another third party.
By applying and participating in the Paper writing services provided through this Website, you are representing to us that you are a qualified writer in good standing. Providing false or incomplete information will result in being barred from the system and/or withholding of all payments due to the Writer under this Terms and Conditions.
You undertake to write essays, academic papers, complete researches, make reports, and do reviews on literature and speeches in a variety of different disciplines in accordance with the Customers requirements and these Terms and Conditions.
You shall regularly check your orders' page, email and any notes from the admin or customers on Your home page.
The Company is not an employer of the Writer unless s/he works in our offices and has appended his/her signature to an official employment contract.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS. PAPER FORMAT
Each Paper must be in full compliance with the following requirements:
- Content should be of a high quality,
- The Customer's requirements should be closely followed,
- The Paper should be correctly formatted,
- Content should be 100% original,
- All quotations must be properly referenced and attributed,
- Delivery of the Paper must be on time.
- A minimum of 275 words per page,
- Use of Arial or Times new Roman font 12 pt,
- Paper to be saved in Microsoft Word formats depending on the assignment,
- Paper must strictly follow a citation style (MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago) determined by the Customer,
- Proper margins (1'' from each side),
- Double spaced lines,
- References and citations to ideas and/or information used,
- Footnotes and detailed or annotated bibliographies on customer's demand,
- Good grammar and punctuation.
CALCULATING PAYMENTS TO WRITERS
The amount you will be paid for each submitted Paper is based on the following parameters:
- Number of pages,
- Closeness of the deadline,
- Complexity of the Paper/Academic level,
- Your rating (rating is determined through (i) the external evaluation performed by the Customers, and (ii) the internal evaluation based on standard criteria determined in the system),
- Amounts withheld as fines (for plagiarizing, being late, retracting from order or revision).
There are other factors that can affect the price per page. This occurs when variable components, usually defined by the Customers, come into play (for example, math paper of one page may differ in price from literature paper of one page.)
Whenever the Customer is not satisfied with the quality of the Paper (to be proven) he/she can ask for a revision. The Writer shall complete the revision within a defined period of time.
If the Paper fails to comply with the initial requirements of the Customer, the revision is done without extra payment to the Writer. Revisions may be additionally paid if the Customer changes his/her initial requirements.
It is mandatory for the Writer to complete the revision. In case of retracting from revision, writer's payment may be recalculated based on a reason for retract. Each request for not writing a revision is assessed as a unique case and is treated individually.
OUTLINES AND ABSTRACTS
If the Customer requires for an outline or synopsis either in writing or in a Power Point presentation, these should be completed by the Writer according to the Customer's requirement without extra payment to the Writer.
This usually includes title pages, outlines, bibliographies and abstracts.
- Payment period lasts 5 days
- Payment methods are : MPesa, Zap, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash.
- You will be able to recieve your payment from 5 till 10 and from 20 till 25 day of every month
- We have set minimal withdrawal limits for different payment systems. From now you will be able to request your payment in such cases:
- if your amount to be paid is more than Ksh. 1000 (for MPesa and Zap),
- if your amount to be paid is more than Ksh. 5000 (Direct Bank Transfer),
- if your amount to be paid is more than Ksh. 500 (Cash payment).
You agree to bear all and any costs related to the transfer of payments from the Company to you (including fees or commissions charged by banks and transfer agents).
To receive any payments from the Company you may choose the following options:
- MPesa or Zap: You should have registered on MPesa or Zap with the phone number you supply to us when registering on our website. We will then send the money directly to your MPesa or Zap account
- Direct Bank Transfer: This option is available for payouts starting at Ksh 5,000. If you have amount that is less than 5,000, please use other options. You will need to supply us with your Bank Account Details
In order to complete the payment we will need the following details:
Name on the Bank Account:
Bank Account Or IBAN Number:
We can not be held responsible if the bank details or MPesa and Zap details that you have supplied to us are insufficient or incorrect. In such case you will bear any bank fees and commissions charged for the recall of transfer and/or changes in the details of payment.
ADVANCED WRITER STATUS AND BONUS PAYMENTS
We are always pleased when our writers are both conscientious and hard working. To help encourage this, we have a Bonus Policy, which rewards writers for their consistent efforts.
Advanced Writer. (Valid from October 15, 2010) Advanced status allows you to use auto assign* option, to select an assignment for the Paper without going through the usual procedures, where an assignment is offered to you by the Company. Once you have applied for an order it immediately becomes “your order” with initially set price and deadline. The amount of orders advanced writers can take is defined by the Company and is a subject to change. Additionally, you are exempt from holds on payments that normally apply to writers, and can achieve a special 5% bonus in case of completion of 100 pages.
In our assessment process we take into consideration the feedback we receive from the Customers. It is imperative that performance standards are kept high to maintain a favourable track record.
*Orders eligible for auto assign are limited by paging (12 pages and less) and deadline (deadline should be defined and a positive value). Also writer can not request change of initial price or deadline once the order is assigned, by using auto assign option he/she agrees to complete order with the originally given price and deadline.
List of Benefits:
- AUTO ASSIGN – ability to automatically take 6 new orders.
- ADDITIONAL BONUS – only Advanced Writer gets +5% to his monthly payment if he/she completed more than 100 pages during this month.
Bonus Payments: As an additional incentive for our writers, we are pleased to operate an attractive bonus payment system for high output. This is based on the Writer's monthly income as follows :
- + 2% for 80 to 149 pages in a month,
- + 4% for 150 pages or more in a month.
We calculate the monthly total of each writer's page output. No pages can be carried forward to the next month.
Your Bonus Payments are calculated automatically each month when the requisite amount of pages has been completed.
PENALTIES AND FINES
Fines and penalties are deductions made by the Company from the payments that are due to the Writer. The fines and penalties apply in the following cases:
Plagiarism: Whenever the Paper contains adopted material which directly repeats the source without being properly cited and referenced it is considered to be plagiarized. Plagiarism penalty constitutes 25% per each plagiarized Paper.
A third occurrence of plagiarism in a month will result in the Writer's account being immediately suspended and a subject for evaluation, with the possibility of being permanently removed from the panel of writers.
Notwithstanding the above, if a plagiarized Paper is delivered to the Customer and the plagiarism is exposed by the Customer, the Writer will receive no payment and will be fined up to 100% of the fee for that Paper.
Late Delivery of Paper: Whenever a deadline for the Paper is exceeded due to Writer's fault and the Paper is yet required by the Customer, the Writer is fined with 25% of the Paper fee.
In case of unavoidable delay the Writer should inform the Company beforehand and ask for a possible extension in order to avoid fines.
The Company may increase on its discretion the amount of fines for late deliveries depending on the scale of the problem and the damage to business caused.
Wrong Style: Whenever the Paper is submitted in wrong citation style (formatting and layout / referencing / specific academic format requirements and so on), the Writer will be fined with 10% of the fee for that Paper.
Deadline Extension: Occurs if the deadline for the order is extended due to writer's fault or if writer requests more than one extension. Amount of the fine equals to 5% of the price for the order.
Extension Late: Fine for Deadline Extension, already late. Occurs if the deadline for the order is extended due to writer's fault at the moment when order is already late. Amount of the fine equals to 25% of the price for the order.
Withdrawing Your Offer after Initial Acceptance
Make sure to check details, instruction and availability of materials needed before applying for an order.
Whenever the Writer retracts from an assignment to write the Paper after initial stage has passed, the Writer shall be liable for such retraction. Retract from an assignment may result in a fine which is calculated based on circumstances. The percentage of fine may vary from 10% to 100% of fee due for current order.
If an assignment to write the Paper is cancelled by the Customer due to the Paper low quality, late delivery, plagiarism and other reasons attributable to Writer's fault, the Writer will not receive the payment due for this Paper. Besides, a fine may be applied by the Company.
The Writer is not liable for cancellation of an assignment made by the Customer due to own reasons which are not consistent with Writer's fault. In such cases the Writer receives the payment due for the Paper completed, but only if the Paper has been delivered to the Customer.
We maintain a policy of non-discrimination and actively welcome any qualified persons to apply for a writing or editorial position. Our only objective is to seek excellence in the work we perform for our customers.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of the Paper submitted to the Company and/or its Customers, and that you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owners and employees with respect to any claims based upon the Papers submissions to the Company and/or its Customers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO A MEMBER, VISITOR, USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, FOR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, SUPPORT SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ANY OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE, SUBCONTRACTOR, AGENT, SUCCESSOR, OR ASSIGN OF THE COMPANY OR THEIR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
These Terms and Conditions may be modified by us at any time without prior notice. The Website may contain links to other websites for which the Company does not maintain control. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource. Continued use of this Website following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining Terms and Conditions.